Hire Michal on oDesk!
Unless I've specifically responded to your job posting or you are looking to hire me on-site in Atlanta, I'd prefer to work with you through oDesk:
oDesk ensures that an hour billed is an hour worked, and an hour worked is an hour paid.
Benefits of hiring me through oDesk:
- You get billed in 10-minute increments (approximately $10/10 minutes), so you only pay for the time I actually spend on your project.
- You get a detailed timesheet (with work-in-progress screenshots) so you know exactly what you're paying for.
- You can even set a weekly not-to-exceed budget.
- They take care of all the paperwork and billing, so I can get started on your project right away.
By the way, there are lots of other developers on oDesk, from all over the world, and if my rate is outside your budget, I may still be able to help you by managing a team of lower cost contractors.
To get started:
- Click the "Hire me on oDesk" at the top of the page.
- Click the "contact" button. (It will ask you to sign in or create an account if you're not logged in to oDesk)
- Post a job explaining what you need done. (Since you clicked the "contact" button, oDesk will automatically invite me.)